• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Are You Lifting?

freakface

Oakley Expert
HOUSE, ASIA
i am sure that there are a lot of gym buffs here in the forum. just wanted to make a comparison on what you are haulin'? indicate your height, weight, and lifts. i will start....

height 5'10"
weight 180 lbs
deadlift 215 kg
squat 170 kg
bench 120 kg (i suck here due to shoulder issues)

i am sure that there are a lot of gym buffs here in the forum. just wanted to make a comparison on what you are haulin'? indicate your height, weight, and lifts. i will start....

height 5'10"
weight 180 lbs
deadlift 215 kg
squat 170 kg
bench 120 kg (i suck here due to shoulder issues)

Nice lifts

height 5'10"
weight 205 lbs
deadlift 385 lbs - yeah, I know this sucks
squat 405 lbs
bench 275 lbs - shoulder issues also

Not into the max stuff, but I average 280 watts during spin. and my gym days are weights for 1.75 hrs and 1 hr spin.
I am strong. 203lbs. 6-1. ~14% BMI.
But I eat and drink without regard. :D

not so much concerned about my bmi. lifting heavy keeps that in check. just love the feel of the strain....lol

awesome lifts guys. keep em coming...

I'm a field athlete (weight, hammer, shotput). Can't say that I'm a gym buff. Try to get there twice a week if I can. Just maintenance - eat whatever I want so long as I lift heavy and spin fast.

Height: 6'0" | Weight: 245lbs
Deadlift: 600lbs
Squat: 585lbs (attempted 610, but dropped the bar and hyper-extended my left shoulder - bent the bar; haven't maxed since)
Bench: 285lbs (I've always hated bench, goal is to break 300)
100m - 11.69 (I'm proud just because folks think I can't catch them - I raced barefoot in a parking lot once just to prove a point)

I'm a field athlete (weight, hammer, shotput). Can't say that I'm a gym buff. Try to get there twice a week if I can. Just maintenance - eat whatever I want so long as I lift heavy and spin fast.

Height: 6'0" | Weight: 245lbs
Deadlift: 600lbs
Squat: 585lbs (attempted 610, but dropped the bar and hyper-extended my left shoulder - bent the bar; haven't maxed since)
Bench: 285lbs (I've always hated bench, goal is to break 300)
100m - 11.69 (I'm proud just because folks think I can't catch them - I raced barefoot in a parking lot once just to prove a point)

6 plates is very impressive!

Back