• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Are Your Biggest Oakley Disappointments?

I bought straitjackets and immediately wish I hadn't ordered them.
I noticed that you posted that you were wearing the Straight Jacket another thread. What don't you like about it? Does it not compare to what you already own?

I came late to Oakley only because I wasn't exactly in a position to ever buy them!

But I have to admit ---- looking at the ones I've now stacked up.... there isn't a whole lot innovation versus the older models such as the X-metals you all speak about. I was wondering where all the fancy models went.

Don't think I care for the bad man type of styles but the X-Metals were pretty awesome ( well beyond my reach but so be it).

I see Oakley going through like a contemporary, Modern approach. Semi-solid lines, squared off looks --- I can't tell the different now between such pairs like Main Links, Silver, Latch, Catalyst. Slight variations but otherwise the same platform of thinking. The only one that stands out to me is Triggerman. Its due to the popular use of the wayfarer design --- when one celebrity wears it, that's a wrap. You'll see multiple people wearing the same frame on the street.

The sports wraps are still pretty cool --- probably the only thing really exotic and bold going for them.

Latest Posts

Back