• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Case Is This

FYSA - I am going for it... Hoping to get it this weekend. I've never seen a single-wide I really wanted before this... I'll keep y'all posted.

What case is this?

MINE!

I GOT IT!!!!!

...and its gorgeous!!!!! :D In better shape than expected, a couple of scratches on the front plexi. Aside from that and the lock, which appears operational except for the back latch (the lock mechanism itself seems to be fine) this is ALL GOOD!!!

I'll need a little while to unload it and sort out the new orientation, balance it with the 3.0 doublewide... I will certainly post some detailed pics as soon as it is staged. It is worthy of its own thread, a piece in itself, amazing.

Props to the seller also, who had some competing offers for MORE than what she was asking... I met her in the middle, but she threw in a couple of items to round out the deal, very cool of her to do so. :cool-20:

A very good piece getting better by the minute! I just talked to a few Oakley guys, one of them has this case with the 'O' icon at the top instead of the 3D "Oakley". He said these are practically extinct in decent/usable condition. They started in the late 80's and ran through the late 90's, a run of about 10 years or so. He has one and recalls getting his in the early 90's as a distributor so mine could be 20+ years old. I am getting together a few pics now and will post a thread to tell the rest of the story, what I know so far...