• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
I had a pair that peeled and got cloudy and Oakley is replacing the lenses for me. My question is - what it be better to get the lenses without the antireflective coating this time so that I won't have to worry about this again?.

Same happened to me, I used it for sport,unfortunately to a pair of gold iridium racing jacket pro lenses and now I won't find any of those to replace.

I have a question ( I know this should be in the watches discussion topic ) but since we are talking about cleaning oakley products,I own a Judge 1 stainless steel bracelet edition and I find it very hard to clean the space between the brace links,I don't know what cleaning item fits there because of the tight space .. Anybody got a god tip how to clean them right ?

I have a question ( I know this should be in the watches discussion topic ) but since we are talking about cleaning oakley products,I own a Judge 1 stainless steel bracelet edition and I find it very hard to clean the space between the brace links,I don't know what cleaning item fits there because of the tight space .. Anybody got a god tip how to clean them right ?

You can clean between the links using a thin/small paint brush, put the strap in warm water and use soap on the end of the wet brush to access all otherwise hard to reach areas, then dry with a clean cloth and allow to air dry.

I had a pair that peeled and got cloudy and Oakley is replacing the lenses for me. My question is - what it be better to get the lenses without the antireflective coating this time so that I won't have to worry about this again?.

Maybe I'm wrong, but I was under the impression that you could only get the AR coating on prescription lenses....If that's the case, then what's peeling on the inside of our lenses? Just the surface of the lens itself maybe?

I've replaced my GasCan polarized lenses twice with issues, but in Oakley's defense i used them religiously riding my motorcycle. Still pisses me off tho to get a year out of a lense set.

Can anything be done with the lenses that have peeled, or started peeling, or are they trashed? These are lenses that are no longer made, so I can't get replacements from Oakley...

Latest Posts

Back