• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What did I get for $5.00 at a yard sale today?

Congrats buddy.Thats an unbelievable steal.Firstly it was @atty_65 with his 10 usd Romeo 1 now 5 usd.what can i say
There are idiots all over the world LOL.Is this guy missing 5 usd so that he could be fulfilled?,i really cannot understand people.Googling is like 2 seconds jobs:lolsign:
Again congrats

That right there is a FELONY!!!!! :eek:

Congrats on that deal!

Now, destroy the evidence; put the glasses on; wear a hat; keep looking over you shoulder and quickly walk away :behindsofa:

Congrats buddy.Thats an unbelievable steal.Firstly it was @atty_65 with his 10 usd Romeo 1 now 5 usd.what can i say
There are idiots all over the world LOL.Is this guy missing 5 usd so that he could be fulfilled?,i really cannot understand people.Googling is like 2 seconds jobs:lolsign:
Again congrats

I was walking around the yard sale and noticed a couple of different boxes with miscellaneous items in them, one box had a bunch of sunglasses, sunglasses cases, small handheld women's purses and a few miscellaneous odds and ends. It was in the corner of the box. So I asked the guy how much is the stuff in the box and he said show me what you found in there, and he then said five bucks....

There is one word to describe this thread and it's "WOW". Congrats!

Back