• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Did You Buy Today (for The Smaller Stuff)

Had a pair of SI fuel cells arrive last week and swapped out the grey lens for a pair of black iridiums I had sitting around. Ordered a hat and some socks yesterday. Nothing exciting but it keeps the collection growing one small piece at a time.

Had a pair of SI fuel cells arrive last week and swapped out the grey lens for a pair of black iridiums I had sitting around. Ordered a hat and some socks yesterday. Nothing exciting but it keeps the collection growing one small piece at a time.
Dat SI belt doh... Some of them tees (black with yellow writing on the chest) are nice too

VR28BIP pit boss 1 lenses.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1409486843.587612.jpg

managed to get my hands on a Oakley beret. The women selling it only wanted £5 but after slightly raised offer to get her to post as it was buyer to collect it was still a good deal. Im temped for the AP messanger bag she has also as thats only £10

My first rigs.... Got the wife some vented radarlocks white with violet iridium.... And cleaning solution. Kind of like Costco, no such thing as a cheap trip.

image.jpg

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back