• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Did You Buy Today (for The Smaller Stuff)

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
I went all out and bought some spare Genuine OAKLEY EarSocks for my MadMan. I'm not sure that the EarSocks will ever outlive the hinges, but I thought I'd better buy them from OAKLEY while genuine Unobtanium is available. I am taking a pair of socks and lining them with Microfiber bags so that I don't have to fold the hinges to store them. I just slide the sock over the glasses, and place them in a cigar box. I assume that by never closing the hinges I will increase my odds of having a pair of survivors immeasurably.
I also got a custom Microfiber bag for my beloved MadMan shades. Unlike most people, I really dig 'em.

Last edited:
View attachment 275520 View attachment 275519 I went all out and bought some spare Genuine OAKLEY EarSocks for my MadMan. I'm not sure that the EarSocks will ever outlive the hinges, but I thought I'd better buy them from OAKLEY while genuine Unobtanium is available. I am taking a pair of socks and lining them with Microfiber bags so that I don't have to fold the hinges to store them. I just slide the sock over the glasses, and place them in a cigar box. I assume that by never closing the hinges I will increase my odds of having a pair of survivors immeasurably.
I also got a custom Microfiber bag for my beloved MadMan shades. Unlike most people, I really dig 'em.
Count me in, i love the madman

Sent from my ASUS_T00K using Tapatalk

I always knew that You ROCKED motoGP. Plus anyone who loves motoGP is just cool anyhow. If I hadn't had 4 back surgeries under my belt, I'd have a Ducati right now.
I've actually been looking at old Buells lately for something fun that I could just go around the block once in a while!

Latest Posts

Back