• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Did You Buy Today (for The Smaller Stuff)

Nice! I just grabbed a Fire Iridium Radar Range (Just plain ol' standard Radar...I checked first) in the package for $58 including shipping. Another FI backup riding lens...

And really, can you have too many Radar lenses?

I have somewhere between 20 and 30 lenses thanks to Oakleytraders sales a while back. My daughter borrows (don't expect to get them back) one pair of Radars and 5-6 of the lenses she liked best (Fire, +Red, G30, bronze polars and BIP) Cycling is hard on lenses so spares are always nice ;)

I have somewhere between 20 and 30 lenses thanks to Oakleytraders sales a while back. My daughter borrows (don't expect to get them back) one pair of Radars and 5-6 of the lenses she liked best (Fire, +Red, G30, bronze polars and BIP) Cycling is hard on lenses so spares are always nice ;)

Agreed! (On both points...you're not getting those lenses back from your daughter and cycling is hard on them!)
And my favorites are always tough to track down it seems...Regular old Standard Radars in Fire Iridium and G26.:hunter:

Picked these up from a neighbor today. Straight Jackets, bag and case for $25. All are in pretty good shape for laying around his shop for a few years, just need a good cleaning up. Make a good keep in my truck / beater pair. Sorry about the crappy cell phone pics.

1201162014.jpg
1201162016.jpg

Back