• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Did You Buy Today (for The Smaller Stuff)

I mentioned this 2.0 Computer bag in another thread, and it came while I was on vacation. I'd give it a solid 9/10 for condition. No tears, rips, or stains. Cleaned it up a bit and will have it for a long time, unlike the cheaper bags I've been using the last 6 years. Any spots you see are from wiping it down with a wet towel. Also added my first single tier plastic stand.

IMG_20140716_222316390_zpsc1gk8bkf.jpg

IMG_20140716_222323762_zpsprvmtqih.jpg

IMG_20140716_222338111_zpszx1eiiil.jpg

output_zpsjb6wa6mu.jpg

Bought these on ebay, a 6 pack of magicfiber cleaning cloth used for camera lens. I use these for my shades. Works great !!

Last edited:
Hehe i almost bought 1 pair replacement lenses violet iridium for two face and 1 black iridium with the ferrari logo.Unfortunately both had blemishes so i returned them:(

I'm guessing those are the ones that were on eBay. I thought about it then decided I didn't need transitions and would only be buying for the sake of it.

I'm trying (and failing) to cut back on my Oakley purchases because I'm saving for new wheels.

Latest Posts

Back