• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What did you get for christmas?

bought myself a wonderful time with the wife's side of the family (all 30 of us adults and kids) for 7 days in japan. not to mention a very sore body. kids got to see snow, deers, ride the bullet train, visit universal studios and disney sea, all for the first time...

then got wife and kids some new balance and nikes.

what i got for christmas was the opportunity to give.... (feeling warm and fuzzy inside:):):))

2 Oakley Vault shirts from my sister and a custom brass Icon from my machinist bro-in -law = AWESOME

Spending Christmas with my family along with everyone being healthty = PRICELESS

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1451065276.045274.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1451065298.155712.jpg

Aside from the watches The Wife and I already exchanged, really nothing as far as presents go. It was all about The Kid. The Wife went crazy - she got The Kid SO many toys and stuff. I said it was like three x-mases... If we keep up this pace, there will soon be so many toys you'll barely be able to find a place to stand around here, much less sit...

For example, she got 11 Barbie-sized Disney princess dolls. That's right, 11 of them. Along with a rolling princess container to keep them in. I was like, "you know some kids don't have 11 dolls in their entire lives..."

But, cards with checks are always nice. My madman, come Feb, is now funded... ;)
I have a double wide case for you. It's a perfect size for 11 Barbies. I have 12 in there myself. Lol

Back