• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What do you guys think of Slivers

scott_donald

Oakley Beginner
Scotland.
I have three pairs of Holbrook and now that these seem to be taking on the mantle, I really want to get a pair but none have really jumped out at me except the black with daily prizm lenses.

What's everyone thinking about them?

Any good ones planned for this summer to be released?

Some people like them. Some don't.

I personally don't have an opinion on them either way though.

They're ok I guess. I don't wear them.

I have one. My only real "fashion" pair. I like it a lot better than Holbrooks, the hooks on the stems and the rigid frame felt very constrictive.

The Sliver is about the same size but feels a little more forgiving in fit. I went for the Uranium, but I'm ditching the DPP lenses. The orange Fingerprint was pretty fun, too.

I should also add - I owned 2 or 3 different Holbrooks at different times. Most didn't stay around too long. I had a rootbeer frame with 24k lenses that lasted a while, but it wasn't worn with any frequency.

I have one. My only real "fashion" pair. I like it a lot better than Holbrooks, the hooks on the stems and the rigid frame felt very constrictive.

The Sliver is about the same size but feels a little more forgiving in fit. I went for the Uranium, but I'm ditching the DPP lenses. The orange Fingerprint was pretty fun, too.
Y u no like DPP?

I'd love to find a Sliver F with dat lense ... Looks likes great driving frame and DPP looks like an awesome all around lens ...

Just got a matte black/BIP off eBay for $120, hoping I like them. I got the F version though.
You should like them, maybe I was the seller.. the case that they came in is badass. Here a tip!! Do not drop the case on the floor with the glasses inside. The case shall open up and glasses shall get mess up.

I thought I'd like the style coming from Holbrook but the fit was off. The slivers touched my eyelashes so it was no for me.

Got my Sliver F in yesterday, I like them alot. I had a garage rock that didn't quite sit right on my face, and holbrooks were ok but a little small, these are perfect!

Very light, and the case is pretty cool too.

Back