• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Do You Guys Think?

subysti2007

Oakley Enthusiast
Sacramento, CA
I saw an ad on CL for a mint x-metal juliet with box for $100... i asked the seller to send me some pictures which he did over the phone and it looks like it is in mint condition...his picture in his ad was a XX x-metal...my heart jumped and i thought this is a good deal if it is really XX..but when he sent the pictures it was just a juliet...so what do you guys think???? $100 for it? consider or pass:confused:

I saw an ad on CL for a mint x-metal juliet with box for $100... i asked the seller to send me some pictures which he did over the phone and it looks like it is in mint condition...his picture in his ad was a XX x-metal...my heart jumped and i thought this is a good deal if it is really XX..but when he sent the pictures it was just a juliet...so what do you guys think???? $100 for it? consider or pass:confused:

I've jumped on so many Juliets in pretty new or like new condition under $150. To me it is a steal. X Metals seem to hold their value really well over time it seems like so I would jump on that quick.

Back