• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Does The Significant Other Think About Your Oakley Glasses?

One girl im seeing buys me some just because, she is a sunglasses fiend too. Another girl im seeing says its ridiculous. Which one should I continue seeing??? lol

If that is the second one's only hangup and she is cool otherwise, who says you have to give up either? :laugh:

Well my (now ex) wife hated them and didnt get it. Along with my basketball shoe collection and watch collection. I guess the nice thing is though she let me keep all my Oakleys in the divorce despite the collection being worth about $8,000. My new GF however? Loves my Oakleysskleys. But she also loves football and whose friends are mostly NBA and NFL players she knows by virtue of her job so shes a bit unique

My wife can't understand my love for Oakleys. Ticked her off last year when I got my Jawbone pair. Oh well, its either a new pair of sunglasses or another 1952 topps baseball card now and then. Oakley is the lesser of the two evils in her mind.

My other half doesn't have a say on the matter, my mother on the other hand has a different opinion to me haha.

My mother loves my bizarre mix of glasses. My dad cannot see the worth in them on the other hand. I always remind him it could be worse however. I could be collecting guitars or swiss made watches!

My fiancee is ok with my glasses as long as I don't go overboard. She has 6 pairs of oaks as well but that's all my fault, she didn't start wearing oaks until she met me.

Back