• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Else Do You Collect Besides Oakley? Any Hobbies Or Talents?

When I was back in school I use to drum, had a decent set up but nothing too special, double bass Pearl 7 pc set. Now about all I have time (and sometimes money) for is my salt water tank. Got a new house on the way that needs updating so if that goes through I guess maybe add home remodeling to the list.

transformers from the first movie to the current one..planning to put them together with my oakley collection..think it will look cool with Prime holding my XX as display piece..LOL..

Was on another forum that I rarely visit and came across a sale thread for a member selling his collection of detailing products...

"Well, its time to retire and sell off whatever stuff i don't use.
I have no interest in it anymore, its just collecting dust. So it be better off going to someone who would appreciate it or who would collect it.

I have Zymol Sample kit i got as a gift sometime ago.
2 container of 4oz full Zymol Destiny for $200 ea. OEM container, Never used, & still sealed. > $150.00
1 container of 4oz full Zymol Vintage for $300 ea. OEM container, Never used, & still sealed. > $250.00
1 4oz Vintage + 1 4oz destiny + Rare meguiars tire brush + Sv CF + 2 pakshake buffing towels = $400
(NOTE: i only have 1 Tire Brush.. first come first serve
The combo deal will change once vintage is sold.)"

I use detailing products, but would've never thought of colllecting them. Just proves that anything and everthing can and will be collectible to anyone who loves what they do. Interesting...

When I was back in school I use to drum, had a decent set up but nothing too special, double bass Pearl 7 pc set. Now about all I have time (and sometimes money) for is my salt water tank. Got a new house on the way that needs updating so if that goes through I guess maybe add home remodeling to the list.

I'd like to see a pic of it (the aquarium). I have one as well.

Other collections(both pretty small): knives and guitars.

Talent: playing guitar.

42577971-fbd1-49ed.jpg

42577971-fb1a-e63e.jpg

Really nice setup man. I'd like to have a lot of corals, but we can't keep our nitrates down.
Here's a pic of my old 150 long sold a while back.
42577971-0c66-3b0e.jpg

And this is the new 180 in wall.
42577971-0d0e-5efe.jpg

Back