• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Else Do You Collect Besides Oakley? Any Hobbies Or Talents?

What do you mean the back? I'll measure it when I get home. I forgot the dimensions.

From the back side to see the plumbing and support equip. set up. I plan on running the 150 display, a huge rubbermaid tub with live rock for the sump, refugium & frag tank on one system and a separate QT set up. You can PM if you prefer. Just curious to see how it was set up. Mine is a 5' tank as well.

I collect CD's and LP's. It's to the point where an entire room in my house has been devoted to it. I love music. I also have guitars but Im not very good. I go to quite a few concerts. The music hobby keeps me pretty busy.

Some of my smaller hobbies;
-55 gallon aquarium that houses a single 7 year old Oscar and a 5 gallon tank for my Beta fish.
-Lifted F150 that I like to mess with when money permits.
-Skateboard and ride my bike when I have free time.
-I also like to draw but I wouldn't call myself an artist as I don't get paid to do it.

Between all of that on top of being married, I stay pretty busy.

I like to collect sneakers (mostly the Jordan/Air max mash-ups). Some of my favs though are the Air Jordan/AF1 Fusions and New Balance 480 Limited Eds (Tokyo, New York, Comic, Taxi). I also am into photography.

I live the minitruck scene..I am the owner/promoter of a custom truck, car and bike show and that's pretty much my life aside from my family...I'm into anything that has to do with the custom automotive industry

Back