• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Else Do You Guys Want To See?

qtrain23

The Printing Pundit
Premium Member
United States
so now that i have a 3d printer and making difficult shapes is much easier, I've got some idea in the pipeline. Below is a list of stuff I either am just finishing, or ideas for more stuff if people are interested.

1) watch stand
2) coin holder (old and new coins)
3) adjustable stand
4) Pop card holders?

I'd like to see a single stand, but with a static O logo used as the base.

"Thermonuclear Protection" printed in the same font as the old school stickers. Kind of like a car model has "maxima" on a Nissan Maxima... What about a custom coin? Design it like a Juliet coin, but have the back say something about "Oakley Forum" and a member number, or "no shelf whores club member #55".

You'll have to give me some time to think. I have to dust off the creative gears and come up with something good.

Can you make me something that says "1999 - 2013 Retired" and make it into a stand for a pair of Juliets?

"Thermonuclear Protection" printed in the same font as the old school stickers. Kind of like a car model has "maxima" on a Nissan Maxima... What about a custom coin? Design it like a Juliet coin, but have the back say something about "Oakley Forum" and a member number, or "no shelf whores club member #55".

You'll have to give me some time to think. I have to dust off the creative gears and come up with something good.
O-forum challenge coins would be cool.

Back