1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Time Frame

Time Frame Oakley Enthusiast

A coworker gave me a these because he knew I collected Oakley's, however I am not very familiar with these and would like to know what they are exactly? Are they even legit and are they even worth anything? The top frame is cracked and the right arm is chipped where it connects to frame and won't stay on. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks !
    What Exactly Are These? - BladeSide_zpsb8b3e5c3.jpg What Exactly Are These? - BladeTop_zpsa1848060.jpg What Exactly Are These? - BladeFront_zpsf9e31d00.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Oakster

Oakster Oakley Expert Premium Member Lifetime Member

Razorblades... cool as is to have on the shelf. Not worth a ton in bad condition.

3. Time Frame

Thanks bud!

4. Beancooker

Beancooker Oakley Enthusiast

Nice score. I would love to have another pair. I would love to have a pair of seafoam green frames, white earstems with seafoam lettering, white nosepiece and a violet iridium lens. That was my first pair, and I would love to replace them.

5. Time Frame

Being that these were given to me and are in bad shape I would be more than happy to give them to you if you want them. Just pay for shipping :)

Dallas O Hog likes this.
  6. Beancooker

If you're not going to display them, I would be happy to send you a shipping label.
    These would go on the top shelf of my case. I would have to craft up something to hold them that would state "this is where it all started".

If you really want to part with them, pm me your email address and home address, and I'll email you a shipping label tomorrow.

Thank you. This is a very generous offer, and really nice of you. Thank you again!

7. Batwolf

Batwolf Double Team Premium Member

I would also love them...if I'm not too late LOL.

I can offer goodies... ;)

8. Beancooker

Seriously, take up Bat on the goodies. All I can do is pay it forward. ;)

9. Batwolf

Batwolf Double Team Premium Member

No no, I was kidding (kinda, LOL).

Please give them to Beancooker. You want to replace your long lost pair.