• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Exactly Are These?

Time Frame

Oakley Expert
Indiana
A coworker gave me a these because he knew I collected Oakley's, however I am not very familiar with these and would like to know what they are exactly? Are they even legit and are they even worth anything? The top frame is cracked and the right arm is chipped where it connects to frame and won't stay on. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks !
BladeSide_zpsb8b3e5c3.jpg
BladeTop_zpsa1848060.jpg
BladeFront_zpsf9e31d00.jpg

Razorblades... cool as is to have on the shelf. Not worth a ton in bad condition.

Nice score. I would love to have another pair. I would love to have a pair of seafoam green frames, white earstems with seafoam lettering, white nosepiece and a violet iridium lens. That was my first pair, and I would love to replace them.

Being that these were given to me and are in bad shape I would be more than happy to give them to you if you want them. Just pay for shipping :)
Nice score. I would love to have another pair. I would love to have a pair of seafoam green frames, white earstems with seafoam lettering, white nosepiece and a violet iridium lens. That was my first pair, and I would love to replace them.

If you're not going to display them, I would be happy to send you a shipping label.
These would go on the top shelf of my case. I would have to craft up something to hold them that would state "this is where it all started".

If you really want to part with them, pm me your email address and home address, and I'll email you a shipping label tomorrow.

Thank you. This is a very generous offer, and really nice of you. Thank you again!

Back