• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Exatly Is Scalper In The Oakley Jargon?

Nectam

Oakley Beginner
See I was looking a fair price for a romeo 1 sunglases and ( as recommended ) I use the search option and find this thread started by qtrain23, this post about Fair Price on Mars? and dcl10 use a word that I just dont understand scalpers so I ran my dictionary and found no relation at all.

scalp (sklp)
n.
1. The skin covering the top of the human head.
2. A portion of this skin with its attached hair, cut from a body especially as a battle trophy or as proof in claiming a bounty.
3. A piece of hide from the skull of certain animals, such as the fox, shown as proof of killing in order to collect a bounty.
4. A trophy of victory.
6. To buy and sell securities or commodities for small quick profits.

I think I know the meaning of the word just cant understand the word meaning in the Oakey jargon
can any one tell pleas me what a scalper is the Oakey jargon ?

Tnx
Pleas note that english is not my first lenguage ( I hardly speak good spanish ) jajaja

i think it means to scalp other members. it means when you buy something for really cheap, and resell for a good profit. either that or buy something that is going in out of production and you buy it for cheap and come in here resell it for some big bucks. somebody correct me if im wrong

Like buying a bunch of limited release pairs when they first come out, only to later drive up the price and sell them for a huge profit

A scalper is one who looks to his own self interest before considering others. He doesn't share, or play nice, like he learned in kindergarten.

Latest Posts

Back