• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What fills your glass?

• Thread starter digi7alph0enix
  • Start date
The sour taste is usually from bacteria, sometimes from exposure to wild yeast. Pass...

In fact, there's a step in the beer making process designed to ensure any bacteria and wild yeast is killed before fermentation...

Since the OP implies that non-alcoholic bevs are also in scope for this thread, here's something I like to pick up when I stop by the Asian supermarket; sweeter and richer than coconut water, has little chunks of coconut in it, best ice cold...

20150719_231717.jpg
20150719_231713.jpg

Since the OP implies that non-alcoholic bevs are also in scope for this thread, here's something I like to pick up when I stop by the Asian supermarket; sweeter and richer than coconut water, has little chunks of coconut in it, best ice cold...

View attachment 169486 View attachment 169485
Used to sell that at the wholesaler I worked for in Texas. I don't like coconut water so I never tried it. You've never seen it in independently owned gas stations down there? It's all over in downtown Dallas.

I made a couple batches of homebrew earlier this year. It was fun I may make some more this fall.

About to start cooking stuff for fajitas so I figured a drink was in order. Hop Head Red by Green Flash, 8.1% ABV, 70 IBU.

This one comes off SUPER bitter on the first couple sips, even more so than the Palate Wrecker IPA from this brand. After that though it's very enjoyable and you can really taste what seems to be a smokey wood flavor mixed with the bitterness of the hops. I'm liking this brand so far and I'll probably try some more from them soon.

uploadfromtaptalk1438727776780.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1438727791031.jpg

Victory Whirlwind, 5.1% ABV wheat beer. A lot of citrus up front with a good smooth finish. Very similar to Sam Adams Summer Ale.
uploadfromtaptalk1438731866306.jpg

Latest Posts

Back