• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Frogskins Are A MUST Have For Any Frogskin Collection

greg

Oakley Expert
Philadelphia
Hey guys, It seems most of you are starting to know me... which is always good! But this is my first post in the frogskin forum!!! So a little about me, I only collect HIGH END flawless and complete oakley sunglasses. Such as romeo, Tron pb, etc etc etc.

But I recently bought a pair of Jupiter Camo Frogskins from @Enders to give away as a Christmas present... the problem being i fell in love with them!!! So was wondering what Frogskins are a MUST have in any frogskin collection??? Can you guys maybe give me a top 5 or 10 list??? For example any serious x-metal collector must have a pair of Romeo 1 or they are not a big time player... what would be the equivalent to the Romeo 1 for frogskins???

also would you say the Jupiter Camo is an All-time classic and must have?

@the_owl I am not just asking what are the rarest Frogskins... I am more asking if you have a collection what pair MUST you own to REALLY have a collection. Like if someone showed me an incredible X-metal collection and didnt have a pair of Romeo 1... I would tell them their collection is nice BUT you dont have R1. Is their a pair like that for Frogskins???

@duke what are blends??? as in color? I am not really sure what you are talking about... I know absolutly **** when it comes to Frogskins... I never considered collecting them, to me they're just plastic. But after seeing Scarlett in a bikini with a pair of Jupiter Camo's on and then purchasing them... I am considering buying more.

@duke what are blends??? as in color? I am not really sure what you are talking about... I know absolutly **** when it comes to Frogskins... I never considered collecting them, to me they're just plastic. But after seeing Scarlett in a bikini with a pair of Jupiter Camo's on and then purchasing them... I am considering buying more.[/quote]

O-Review

i would say some must-haves are fades (flora, marine, etc), id say skate decks now, LX's (super comfortable), 4 legs, crystal black / violet, infinite hero, jupiter camo, vr46.. those are some of my favorites and probably not all are must haves but i would want all of those for my collection..and none of them should break the bank

Back