• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Got You Into The X Metal Line? And Your 1st Pair.......

X-metal Emerald - got them from ucdavis4pt0gpa just on a whim, I had always worn o matter and wanted to see what the metal craze was about. Happy I did but my bank account isn't. Up to 15 pairs now and growing, thinking of a new case to segment out the o matter from the metals

I bought a pair of Juilets about eight years ago, kept them for the weekend, and realized that I could not afford them and returned them to an O Store. I have been wanting some X Metal since, and just bought a pair of Ducati XS' and an X Metal finished XS with the Ruby lens.

I love these damn things!

My first pair was X-Metal with Gold Iridium and rootbear unobtanium. I love fluidity of the frame. The exclusivness I suppose. Timeless peice. I still have my first pair. They could do with some loving!

tavers said:
My first pair was X-Metal with Gold Iridium and rootbear unobtanium. I love fluidity of the frame. The exclusivness I suppose. Timeless peice. I still have my first pair. They could do with some loving!

you sure that was an xmetal frame? that combo is stock on the titanium Juliet..

Latest Posts

Back