1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. kronin323

kronin323 Font of Useless Knowledge Premium Member

I realize some people keep their inbox clean, whether out of necessity or just as general practice. Others with Premium Membership never delete old conversations. I'm one of the latter, and if I have something new to say to a member who I have an existing conversation with that's been a little stagnant, I'm more likely to post on the old one than create a new one.

But I've wondered - if I kept a conversation and the other guy deleted it on his side, if I post to it again, what happens? Does he get the new message with no history, or does he get it with all the history restored? Or does it just fail and generate an error?

Just curious...

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Luis

Luis Oakley Enthusiast

If I remember correctly, he gets it with the history restored.

3. GRFMotorsports

GRFMotorsports is an Oakley whore Premium Member

There are 2 ways to leave a conversation. The first will allow replies back from the other participants to restart the conversation. The second will not allow any replies and you would have to start a new one. I delete them out with reply enabled to try to clean up the box.

OakleyBoss and kronin323 like this.