• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What have i just bought?

ajcon200

I should Work at Oakley
uk
Right. I have just bought these. Not sure what they are. Juliet with fire. No serial so I assume 4th Gen. Only marking on the arm was '15" which I guess is the size? I wanted to know what frame colour these are ? I have carbon which are currently being tuned up, and they look a little darker? Can anyone help me out here? Tha
Screenshot_2015-01-28-13-23-54.png
Screenshot_2015-01-28-13-24-08.png
Screenshot_2015-01-28-13-23-59.png
Screenshot_2015-01-28-13-24-21.png
Screenshot_2015-01-28-13-24-14.png
nks.

I'm guessing it's fire Iridium , surely fruby has never been so bad. Ha. But is there any way I Will know when I get them what frame they are? Given that 4th gens may be less the serial or sku? thanks. @the_owl that's a few times now you've been the first to offer advice or help To me.

The lenses are definitely fire, not ruby. The frame looks plasma to me, but the lighting in the pictures isn't great so hard to be sure.

yes, i was thinking plasma, or polished or carbon... but it would be a lot lighter than the carbon i have.. i think ......... but you are right the pictures are not exactly great...

thanks... to be honest from looking on o review, the difference between plasma, polished and carbon looks slight to me, but im pretty sure that its more pronounced in the flesh...... ok... so definitely not a polished (not shiny enough??) definitely not a carbon (to shiny) and therefore a plasma.... thanks guys

although i did ask.... do these come with a box or a coin?? he said... "whats a coin?". i said....well... in this context... its a thin metal disc that may have come with the sunglasses originally.. in a more general sense, coins are thin metal discs your use to pay for things...........its a coin.....

Latest Posts

Back