• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What If Your Oakleys Could Change Colors In The Sun....

I have like 8 variants of that paint. Can be quite pricey stuff. Some of my Hok was $85 per half ounce. Looks cool on the sun for sure. Need a frame with lots of compound curves for it to really pop.

Looks good man. I remember when Ford came out with the chrome illusion paint on the Mustang and shorty after everything was getting painted with it. Kinda killed it for me but if you could do pairs in say and orange / yellow blend... that would be cool. BTW I do like how you saved the frame info print on there, nice job!

That is frickin cool! Not a big fan of purple but those are out of control dude!

Looks good man. I remember when Ford came out with the chrome illusion paint on the Mustang and shorty after everything was getting painted with it. Kinda killed it for me but if you could do pairs in say and orange / yellow blend... that would be cool. BTW I do like how you saved the frame info print on there, nice job!
Hey, hey, hey! We don't talk about Ford's in these here parts. Grrr.

Oh, wait, this isn't my thread. Whooops!!! ;)

Anyway, ... fantastic artistry, Sir.

:)bowtie:)

Back