• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Is A Better Frame In Your Eyes? Poll

What frame?

• A) Flak Jacket

Votes: 7 58.3%
  • B) Half Jacket 2.0

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • C) Fast Jacket

Votes: 4 33.3%

• Total voters
Flaks cuz they seem to fit a wide variety of heads and I dont like the placement of the icon on Fasts...I agree lens replacement can be a pain on Flaks and I had terrible times switching lenses with halfs altho fit was great for my small head...lens replacement I just never got the hang of Overall i just like the look of Flaks the best as well as the fit

Halfs are too small for me so those are out. The fasts just look odd to me, and once you get the hang of it i don't think its any faster to change the lenses.

Tie with HJ 2.0 and Flaks.

Fast Jacket is a gimmicky "quick change" system like the jawbone and split jackets. Flaks are faster and easier to change out. hint: don't richard with the locking mechanism on the jawbone. Just pop the lenses out and the new ones in like you would with any other o-matter frame like the Twenty.

That said, who bothers changing lenses out? I buy a different frame for each lens set.

I can't say ****? What if I want to say **** Van Dyke? Great actor.

Latest Posts

Back