• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Is THE Best Cleaning Cloth To Use?

Then don't repeat yourself. New threads get more attention and they're free. No biggie man.

No one wants to use an old battered beat up thread that probably most people won't check.

Anyway back to the bags, they have been clean and scratched mine. They just feel so rough to me.

Actually once ya post in an old thread it jumps right to the top, and everyone sees that there's new posts in them. =) just an FYI.

I was going to make a trhead about how dissapointed I am in Black Iridium lenses, I even have pics but am to lazy to upload them now, my new Fuel cell fell on the floor and got 4 lil dots, i got my microfiber bag washed it in warm water and tryed to clean up the lense, To my surprise the whole f**** tint start scratching and coming off :mad-35: I coudent believe my eyes . Long story short I got a refund I dont believe how weak and sensitive oakleys lenses are even though they are supposed to be shatter proof.

Once again very dissapointed in Black iridium dont know about other colors yet.

It's true the iridium coating is what does is scratch sensitive I think.
Polycarbonate itself is scratchable because in order to be pliable/shatter resistant it needs to be soft, so I've read.

I'm using this. Works great! Only $10 and refillable at O-Store as well.
50219a88566f2.jpg

Not grumpy but I do feel like I'm repeating myself lately.

Aww, I was only joking bud.

This thread is crazy - what the heck are you guys doing to your bags??
I've cleaned all my glasses with microbags since my first pair back in the early 1990s - with absolutely ZERO problems.
It's not the bags' fault if you scratch your lenses. Just keep them clean. It's not rocket science.
:headbang:

Back