• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Is The BEST Early Morning Lense?

forgot the name of the lens but shade of light pink used for golf and extra clarity Pics on crosshair.
C93C457E-E1AB-4892-9B56-36899D6C63E4-153-00000004E82C9386.jpg

Most likely G30.....

clear to black photo if you are riding. Gives you all day coverage, is vented so no fogging up in the am sweats, and all around great lens for that application. This way you don't have to change ever

clear to black photo if you are riding. Gives you all day coverage, is vented so no fogging up in the am sweats, and all around great lens for that application. This way you don't have to change ever

thats what ive been thinking. do you ever have problems with it not transitioning properly?

thats what ive been thinking. do you ever have problems with it not transitioning properly?
No, a bit slower in indirect sunlight, but mine is pretty good. I particularly don't care for the lens myself for any other purpose and was going to dump the Racing Jacket/Jawbone pair I have to get one for my Radarlock I think...

My experience with Clear Black Photochromic was good, the nice thing is that the tint is based on the intensity of the sunlight so on cloudy days it will be lighter than days where the sun is out.

Also note that they won't adjust while you're in a vehicle so they are strictly an outdoor lens.

they do in the car, but tinted windows screw with em big time...like MAJOR lol. My car has a ceramic tinted windshield, so that rendered them useless, not to mention the dark side windows lol

I'm with good2mod, I vote persimmon. I even wear mine commuting to work before the sun comes up. The high contrast almost seems to turn the dark into daylight. I read somewhere that the persimmon lenses filter out the blue light spectrum - that is why it makes gray, overcast, marine-layer days so much easier to see.

Latest Posts

Back