1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. katelens

katelens Oakley Beginner

What Oakley sunglasses that are fundamentally worn by bike riders and it helps really in ensuring the eyes from dust, wind and different unsafe particles from getting into the eyes.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Lexkempo

Lexkempo Frog Fanatic

Radar/Radarlocks/Jawbreaker/M Frame ...

Eks likes this.
  3. Chris Nardone

Chris Nardone Oakley Beginner

I am not sure if you are asking about driving a car or riding a bicycle. but I'll answer assuming you are asking about bicycling on the road, not mountain biking.
    Just about the whole Radar family can be seen on the Tour de France right now. I've also seen more than a few riders with the Jawbreaker. There are are many different lenses in use. Not just Prism Road. I know I have specifically seen several riders with Blue Frames / lenses combinations (Sapphire Iridium maybe?). Lastly, I have not specifically seen them during this TdF, I am sure some riders are still using Racing Jackets

I went with Flak 2.0 myself as I wanted a pair that could be worn off bike as well. They give me enough coverage that I can ride down into the 30's without the cold & wind affecting my eyes. In my research, I found that the coverage of the Flak Jacket XLJ was 50/50. Not everyone felt like there was enough coverage.

4. jdd32

jdd32 X Metal Workshop

driving... bike riders... wind/dust safeguard.... sounds to me you're looking for a solution for motorbikes on highway? If that's the case, get yourself a Wind Jacket ( O-Review )

flyer likes this.
  5. yanki01

yanki01 Oakley Beginner

a helmet with a shield hopefully?

6. katelens

katelens Oakley Beginner

Sorry, actually my question is about motorbike riding?

7. flyer

flyer Oakley Expert

Love my Windjacket!
    They're best at keeping dust and grit out of your eyeballs.
    The eye gasket (can be ordered separately) is easily removeable and also works with the Split Jacket.
    What is the Best Oakley Sunglasses for driving? - 19215706565_b8cd510b35_z.jpg

If that's not an option for you, Straight Jackets (New) work almost as well and are easier to find.

Last edited: 7/28/15