• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Is The Best Watch To Sell In My Store?

The problem is you mentioned that you don't get "high rollers" over there.

Honestly if people are like that and you have a MM in your store they are going to love the watch till the second they find out the price. As soon as they find out the price you are going to hear the comment I've heard countless times. "I could get a R***x for that KIND OF MONEY!!!!" Then I tell them yeah, but you won't get the comments or looks with that watch that you get with this UNIQUE timepiece.

Of the following ......keep in mind most of them are pricey.....the only ones under 1k that I have said yes to are the Gearbox, Bottlecap, and Holeshot

- Transfer Case--NO
- Minute Machine--YES
- Hollow Point--YES
- Holeshot--YES
- Gearbox--YES
- Fusebox--NO
- Bottle Cap--YES
- 12 Gauge--YES
When people come in and look in an Oakley case, they have to know there looking at quality. Oakley doesn't have to seek the brand anymore, people know quality.
Also, I can't stand when people compare an Oakley time piece with a Rolex. It's an apples and oranges comparison. A Rolex is a whole different playing field…IMHO.

When people come in and look in an Oakley case, they have to know there looking at quality. Oakley doesn't have to seek the brand anymore, people know quality.
Also, I can't stand when people compare an Oakley time piece with a Rolex. It's an apples and oranges comparison. A Rolex is a whole different playing field…IMHO.
What I find interesting is when people find out Oakley makes watches. Their first comment is "Oakley makes watches now?"

But I don't like rolexes anyway. ;)

What I find interesting is when people find out Oakley makes watches. Their first comment is "Oakley makes watches now?"

But I don't like rolexes anyway. ;)
I get that as well, when people see my GMT and Judge. I tell them "if you like these, you should see the new ones" But I will also add, I like the metal watches more, they will always be my favorite...Time Bomb, MM, and Hollow Point

Finding the best Oakley watch may be kinda hard. It's def a brand that makes something for everyone. Your idea may be totally different from someone else's. I'd google them all and find which one you like. Unless your an O fanatic and know which piece is more rare then the other (and just because it's rare doesn't automatically make it better), it's gonna be personal preference.

Back