• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Is The Fair Price Of Oakley Over The Top ?

Nectam

Oakley Beginner
Hello Guys What is the Fair Price of Oakley Over The Top ?
Do you have one ?
How much does it cost You?
Is there Any Refactions ?
From were to Were this were Manofactured.?
If you know pleas share tnx.

I'm not sure I totally understand your questions. They were produced between 2000-2004 they range anywhere from about $200 to $500 depending on what condition, color, and if they have the box and bag they originally came with.

Yes Thank you OAKLE Y as a Oakley Collector I just ask this questions about the Fair Price of Oakley Over The Top ?
you have answer many of them like price about $200 to $500 I mean is there any replacement lens as you stated they were produced from 2000 to 2004 and if i buy one may need replacement lens
Thank you very much.

I would say $200-$1000 depending on condition and which pair! The Blade IIs should be closer to the $1000 and other more common colorways such as FMJs from 200-600ish!

You asked joben so wait for his answer if you want to, but if $6000 pesos = $452 USD, it comes with bag and box, and condition is good then it's a good deal, I think.

Pay attention to lens quality because scratches and marks are hard to see in pictures but it looks good.

If the seller shipped internationally and took paypal I'd might buy them myself...

Mercado Libre is Latin Americas EBay partner.

etuvybu8.jpg

Latest Posts

Back