• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Is The Fit Like On The Scar?

foleyness

I should Work at Oakley
Dallas Texas
Can you guys compare it to a more modern frame? I'm trying to add some flare to my collection and I love the look of this frame.

Well you have to have a big head for starters. I'll get some pics later of a Scar with a Flak Jacket since that's the newest frame I've got.

I have two pair of scars a butterscotch and a blue pair . To me they seem to be a tat bit taller than an older pair of Twenty's.

Well there are new Twentys out there now and by looking at the new ones they are really close to the older ones if that helps you.Maybe a little taller than gascans.

I have 2 pair....and I have a medium to large head they fit me fine. The shape of the orbital is a bit different. The bottom outside edge is a bit narrow in my opinion, so while wearing them....I am always seeing the outer edge of the frame (if that makes sense). When I look at them on.....they look awesome. I hope to complete the collection someday.

Latest Posts

Back