1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. foleyness

foleyness Oakley Enthusiast

Can you guys compare it to a more modern frame? I'm trying to add some flare to my collection and I love the look of this frame.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. reswob

reswob Oakley Beginner

Well you have to have a big head for starters. I'll get some pics later of a Scar with a Flak Jacket since that's the newest frame I've got.

3. foleyness

Thanks man. :biggrin:

4. reggavegga

reggavegga Oakley Expert

I have two pair of scars a butterscotch and a blue pair . To me they seem to be a tat bit taller than an older pair of Twenty's.

5. foleyness

I'm not very familier with the older models. Is the fit comparable to something that's currently on the shelves?

6. reggavegga

reggavegga Oakley Expert

Well there are new Twentys out there now and by looking at the new ones they are really close to the older ones if that helps you.Maybe a little taller than gascans.

7. OpinionatedOakley

OpinionatedOakley Oakley Beginner

I must disagree. I have a medium head. Half Jackets and the Scar fit me perfectly.

8. foleyness

The fact that I have a big head was my main concern, I've come across a few frames that are just too narrow for me.

9. del518

del518 I have a few pair.....

I have 2 pair....and I have a medium to large head they fit me fine. The shape of the orbital is a bit different. The bottom outside edge is a bit narrow in my opinion, so while wearing them....I am always seeing the outer edge of the frame (if that makes sense). When I look at them on.....they look awesome. I hope to complete the collection someday.

10. Shades2413

Shades2413 Oakley Beginner

i have been wondering this same thing as there is a member selling a pair, the flak jackets,half jackets and twentys all fit me perfectly so i guess i'd be ok