• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Is The Next Classic Oakley Style You Want To See Rebooted?

Splice rebooted. NOT reused as a name though. As it is, it has been used twice already.

Splice, Mag Switch, Plate, Hatchet Wire, Valve original - the style on these was just awesome. I mean these were the Oakley Defining Shades that really brought the "O" out in them designs. And please don't get me started with the X Metals, I mean I personally believe that its a good thing they have been discontinued because they were just too awesome to be in production and Oakley should live up to their legacy and bring about something new. Like when they introduced the Elite Line with Pit Boss 1. That was just super cool, and im sure an entirely industry defining move for sunglasses.

I'd say OTT and Medusa but not really, because, like with x-metals, reboots would devalue the originals. Though that'd likely be true in a $$ perspective I really mean it in an appreciation perspective - neither gained their current respect while they were actually released, but now they're appreciated because of what was, that is now gone... Mad Science Era; rebooted Mad Science designs to whore some more dollars just ain't the same...

Radarlock and hopefully they will make it this time with a system that makes you change lenses easily! :D

Not that the older generations of straight jackets were anything super special, I would like to see a frame with flames on it again. I've always liked them.

Latest Posts

Back