• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

- What Is This Micro Bag?!

Thanks to both @Pjam23 and @mercbezerk for sending me pictures and helping with the database right now before I start naming things I'm finishing off all the ones I got, if anyone else is a bag collector email pix front and back. I will weed out all the doubles once I start building everything.

I believe I will put these on my Flickr account for pictures and text to make it easy

Attachments

• IMG_20151014_195740.jpg
    IMG_20151014_195740.jpg
    113.8 KB · Views: 268
Man, ... I want to be on tip of this with ya! ... but lime I said, the moment I have the move out of the way, I will be all over getting mine photo'd for this deal ... I would expect next Wednesday, Thursday at the latest.

Maybe I will have to bust out my 'ol light box & lighting rig from my 35mm days gone by ...

Man, ... I want to be on tip of this with ya! ... but lime I said, the moment I have the move out of the way, I will be all over getting mine photo'd for this deal ... I would expect next Wednesday, Thursday at the latest.

Maybe I will have to bust out my 'ol light box & lighting rig from my 35mm days gone by ...
You have time plenty of bags out there

I know @dingo ate my baby is another

This bag I'm having a hard time with... I want to say part of the craftsman collection but the orange pair never released... it has same lines and design as skatedeck and surfdeck... anyone have another idea?

Attachments

• 18271.jpeg
    18271.jpeg
    95.1 KB · Views: 285
Back