• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Is Tom Boonen Wearing?

Mikkelf

Oakley Beginner
Hi everyone.

Saw this picture taken today at the Tour of Denmark procycling race. Tom Boonen (hopefully no further presentation needed) was wearing what looks like a pair of Radar XLs (by the height of the lense) but it actually looks like it is a Radarlock judging by the stems. They are definately custom but are they Radar XLs or is it a new Radarlock XL? Can't decide....what are your opinion?

7839238194_ebe98af4c2_b.jpg

Plz dont be Radarlock,Plz dont be Radarlock,Plz dont be Radarlock,Plz dont be Radarlock

I hear my bank account crying......

yup, that is a radarlock XL. i know they are coming out soon, and are always released as prototypes to riders first.

anyone know if the normal radars and the radarlocks share the nosebridge piece (ie swappable)? i know betweenthe radar and radarXL the nosebridge is swappable, but dunno if the radarlock uses the same..

They are Radarlock xl's. I have been able to order them through my cycling team since June so they have been around for a while.

Back