• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Is Your Favorite Food?

I think it was only last year that that happened, replacing the Dairy Milk. But really, Dairy Milk isn't all that either (though sooner that than Galaxy), so I didn't see it as a great loss. 5 eggs instead of 6 per box though, that was annoying!
so I went to eat some lunch - after I got done, I walked over to CVS and bought me some deliciousness.......

IMG_7754.JPG

I don't like Cadbury eggs. Never have. My mom still gets me some every year.

The caramel or Snickers eggs? F* yeah!

I've toned down on Chocolate in recent years. I like handmade chocolates from little shops, not too many off the shelf candies really hit the spot anymore. Though a Milky Way is still a nice thing to have every few months.

Fixed that for you.

That was very Communist of you.

Here's a list from a fairly recent survey of America's favorite candy:

1. Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups
2. Twix
3. Snickers
4. Peanut M&Ms
5. Gummi Bears
6. M&Ms
7. Butterfinger
8. KitKat
9. Almond Joy
10. Sour Patch Kids

I disagree with most on this list, and I do agree that the best chocolate comes from overseas, but the Reese's Peanut Butter Cup is just friggin' awesome.

That was very Communist of you.

Here's a list from a fairly recent survey of America's favorite candy:

1. Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups
2. Twix
3. Snickers
4. Peanut M&Ms
5. Gummi Bears
6. M&Ms
7. Butterfinger
8. KitKat
9. Almond Joy
10. Sour Patch Kids

I disagree with most on this list, and I do agree that the best chocolate comes from overseas, but the Reese's Peanut Butter Cup is just friggin' awesome.
I just can't bear peanut butter in any shape or form. I like peanuts raw, I like them roasted and salted but that's about it for me.

Latest Posts

Back