• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What is your Favorite Oakley?

Out of these 4 Which one is the best?

• Radar

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Radarlock

Votes: 5 8.8%
  • Flak XLJ

Votes: 5 8.8%
  • Holbrook

Votes: 3 5.3%
  • Fuel Cell

Votes: 6 10.5%
  • Jupiter

• Romeo

Votes: 14 24.6%
  • Juliet

Votes: 21 36.8%
  • Sub Zero

• Frogskins XL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Big Taco

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 13 22.8%

• Total voters
So, even though I've been wearing Oakleys since 2007, I must still be a noob. I didn't know you can't purchase Juliets so I have no idea where I could even try some on.
Oh that's easy! Find a pair in the exchange and exchange $200-300 for them! Then you can wear them as much as you want! lol. Just kidding. Maybe there is a forum member or two in your area that you could eventually meet and they may have a pair for you to try. They certainly aren't for everybody, the important thing is that you like the way you look in whatever sunnies you choose!

Oh that's easy! Find a pair in the exchange and exchange $200-300 for them! Then you can wear them as much as you want! lol. Just kidding. Maybe there is a forum member or two in your area that you could eventually meet and they may have a pair for you to try. They certainly aren't for everybody, the important thing is that you like the way you look in whatever sunnies you choose!

I think I'd rather not pay that much, haha. I always get a pretty good deal on Oakleys. Haven't spent more than $150 on a pair ever, or at least not at once.

I think I'd rather not pay that much, haha. I always get a pretty good deal on Oakleys. Haven't spent more than $150 on a pair ever, or at least not at once.
The x-metals are definitely not a cheap group of glasses. Their durability is awesome though. Deals are definitely out there! You may very well find one in your price range if you keep a look-out for them! The Juliet is what got me back into Oakley last year. I had a couple in college and have no idea where they are now. Decided I wanted another pair. One led to two, and two led to too many! ;)

Last edited:
I feel ya on the prices, though. I spent $210 on a custom... That is likely my max unless I get a Pit Boss.

I feel ya on the prices, though. I spent $210 on a custom... That is likely my max unless I get a Pit Boss.
What is up with the whole fascination with Pit Boss'? I found a pair of the second gens at Sunglass Hut but it wasn't until today that I noticed that price.

What is up with the whole fascination with Pit Boss'? I found a pair of the second gens at Sunglass Hut but it wasn't until today that I noticed that price.
To me, they look bad ass! The Pit Boss 1 is part of the elite series. Different editions like Ducati, Tron, etc. Just poke around the forum for more details. I actually liked the fit on me...i was put off by the price, but if I can get a well timed bargain, I would. Lol

The PB2 was launched to less fanfare from what I can tell and they aren't 'elite'.

Back