• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Is Your "go-to" Pair?

Interesting.

How about this one im wearing today Q?

a976cb22bb6d02a9fd66be1ab79ccc99.jpg

Juliets or Holbrooks. I know that sounds almost contradictory but it's really not. It's "environmentally dependent" I hesitate taking Juliets certain places, like an MLB game or a company picnic...

Used to I would say hands down any pair of my X-metal XX's, but they have turned into more of a prized possession now for me and I don't really want anything to happen to them. For that reason I seem to always leave a pair of Turbine's in the car or be grabbing them as I go out the door, since they aren't hard to replace if something happens to them.

I rotate through all of my sunglasses. Depending on the weather conditions or what I am wearing that day. But the most versatile frame that I love is the Split Jacket. I wish Oakley would have kept with this frame and offered plenty of lenses for all lighting conditions.

But the most versatile frame that I love is the Split Jacket. I wish Oakley would have kept with this frame and offered plenty of lenses for all lighting conditions.

I agree about the Splits. I have 4 frames and quite a few lenses, but I was I had stocked up on a couple more lenses while they were still easy to find.

I've been a little interested in the Split Jackets, will maybe pick up one someday. I like how you can refit them with that wind gasket kit.

Latest Posts

Back