1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Dyeraudio

Dyeraudio Juliet Enthusiast

Ok something has to fund your OOCD!

I'm a Commercial Union Carpenter in Chicago......Currently working for A.C.S.....We have the in-house contracts for AT&T, Roosevelt University and John Hancock Building.....21 years in the Union!

dragonvoi and OakleyGuru379 like this.
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. yoshi1984

yoshi1984 I love working Dispatch

any chance you could put asbestos in the at&t stores? lol j/k..hate at&t though!

3. subysti2007

subysti2007 Oakley Enthusiast Premium Member

I am a Registered Nurse here in Sac Town....and works part time for the California Army National Guard as an Army Nurse:cool:

troy1975 likes this.
  4. froghog

froghog Oakley Beginner

I work in finance. Just a few years out of school, so its not nearly as glamorous or prosperous as it sounds.

5. Mrs H

Mrs H First Lady of Oakley Forum (IG pinkspottycow)

as long as it keeps you in O's tho my friend!! it's enough! :biggrin:

6. xInZax

xInZax Gascan Addict

High school technology education teacher. My main area though is architecture and engineering.

7. chrisbron

chrisbron Oakley Enthusiast

I just applied for my MSc in Marketing & Strategy...

8. Johnny Hundreds

Johnny Hundreds Banned

I currently own a Sign/Advertisement business. It was previous called "Affordable Signs" but i was attracting some customers that i wasn't pleased with...
    some low-budget customers looking for smaller things that wasn't really bringing in the revenue i was interested in.
    and after opening up a new,larger location...did a name change to Gorilla Prints Sign Co. , i thought it would be clever because i use Gorilla Hand prints as the main logo, and all i do is produce PRINTS. lol. For customers, or other smaller sign companies around who do not have a digital printer. I currently have a 6 footprinter and most of my in house work comes out of there. Some of my larger clients right now are Texas-wide banks, and several school districts..

I'm currently 21 years old.. and, its going fairly well for me right now...

HEY FROGHOG, what kind of "financing" do you do?
    like...the chasing and collecting type? my father was bumped up to a regional supervisor for a nation-wide finance company after being a manager for 15 years.....i saw some of the pain in the ass things he had to deal with on a daily basis... no bueno...lol.

9. oakleyandi

oakleyandi Oakley Collector

I'm an IT supervisor, working for an electronic parts factory right south of the border, sooooo much fun even for a geek like me!!!!

10. echav23

echav23 Oakley Enthusiast

I work at a gold mine as surveyor....