• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Is Your Job.........

i work part time in the summers at a race track in daytona florida doing hospitality things. i think i may need to get a real job this summer though, need more gas money!

Cool thread! I'm a counselor and professor at a community college. Indoors most of the time so my shades get me to work and back on the commute.

Self employed buyin and sellin... Late model GM stuff mainly LSX, industrial equip, security equipment, restaurant equip, pallet racking, cars & trucks, etc, anything that pays the bills. I buy by the piece, pallet or truckload... or even a whole store if the price is right.

Worked at a drag strip on and off for years, been a supervisor in a plant, ran a camera for a video company (guardrail target), hell I dont even remember what all Ive done....

I'm a buyer for a retail store, who just happens to have an Oakley acct, which is good most of the time, and bad all of the time when you have OOCD like most of us on this board!

I'm currently in Planning and Logistics for a small company in the beverage industry. I work with Merchandising scheduling, planning, budgets, project management, etc.

Latest Posts

Back