• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Is Your Job.........

I am a Senior Toolpusher(drilling supervisor) on a drilling rig ,currently working in India. Chicken curry for dinner tonight,and tomorrow night and the next night ......................................... I so want a pizza.

I'm in the 12 volt audio industry. I supply most of the limousine builders their audio/video equipment they put in the new builds.... Been doing car audio 20+ years.

Police Officer have been for 11 years. For the past six years I have been a plain clothes Detective. Currently sitting #1 on the Depts. promotional list so that would mean back out to the street and into a uniform again but thats OK with me.

Senior Yard Driver for a leading retailer's distribution center. I use an Ottawa Commando 2x4 yard tractor to haul trailers of all kinds from locations in the trailer yard to the warehouse doors and back out again.

Sales assistant for a large company that supplies hardware stores such as Ace,True Value, Home Depot, Lowes etc. with nuts and bolts etc. Travel to different states and set up bolt aisle. About twice a year get to go out of the county for work.(Grand Cayman,Bahammas,Bermuda.Costa Rica ,also been to the Philippines. They take care of all expenses and supply company car. And more nice perks.

I work in shipping at a factory (which really sucks) that makes a wide verity of faucets. Delta being the most popular. I get pretty good deals on faucets which is pretty boring. I'd rather work at Oakley and get deals on glasses. Although I'd probably end up working for free.

Retired after 30 years with the largest US IT corp. Now working in a small subsidiary of large Japanese tech corp. Cool because I get paid once a week, twice a month, once a month, and once a year. (And I am still broke)

Back