• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Is Your Job.........

I'm a professional A/V Geek. The company I work for does lights, sound, video, sets, and decor for corporate meetings. I am a video tech, so I set up and run the video gear, projectors, cameras, switchers, but since It's kind of a small company I have to help out in all the other departments too.

Well I am currently a high school student. Senior year getting ready to graduate and get my first job summer before college. I do plan to major in graphic design and do that when I'm out of college. Let's see what's in my future.

Cool thread! I'm a counselor and professor at a community college. Indoors most of the time so my shades get me to work and back on the commute.
Man, awesome career, I have had a few counselor's at my community college that i've really liked and who have helped me through a lot, specifically the DSS program our school has.
Which subjects do you teach? thats to me, one of the more under appreciated career's it seems.

Creative Director
I manage about 15 to 20 people. We do Graphic Design, Comps and Prototypes, Large format printing, In-store displays, Special Events, Trade Shows.
Something different and interesting everyday.

Senior operator at a corn refinery plant in Indiana. I make high fructose sweetners for Coke & Pepsi

Sweet!!! Get it?....Sweet? LOL, j/k! That's cool man. I actually work for Coca-Cola, and have never met or known anyone from the actual refineries that produce the HF sweetners for our products. Awesome!

I work in the Airline industry implementing software that is
used for Departure Control, Check-in Etc...

Mostly stuck in an office in Atlanta, but have been to
London a few times, Trinidad and Tabago two times , New York one time.

Firefighter/Paramedic for the Amarillo Fire Department and part time Firefighter for Bell Helicopter!
Awesome! I was a glacier guide in Skagway, Alaska in '92-'93 and flew in Hughes 500's and A-Stars...I wasn't a pilot....just a guide......beautiful days at work !!!!!..LOVE flying in helicopters!

Skydiving instructor and basejumper by weekend... lowly government office cubicle monkey by weekday.
It's tough being awesome only 2 days a week.

Back