• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Is Your Job.........

Skydiving instructor and basejumper by weekend... lowly government office cubicle monkey by weekday.
It's tough being awesome only 2 days a week.

That's awesome man...I don't have the Kahunas to go skydiving, but me and the ole lady did do indoor skydiving in vegas....we're real thrill seekers lmao

My family has 3 businesses....We own a tow truck company, a car dealership and an Oil Field company in Texas and New Mexico as well. I don't do anything with the Oil Field, but I run the car dealership (buying/selling/financing) and I run the tow truck occassionally. but not often.

Man, awesome career, I have had a few counselor's at my community college that i've really liked and who have helped me through a lot, specifically the DSS program our school has.
Which subjects do you teach? thats to me, one of the more under appreciated career's it seems.

Thanks man! It's a pretty cool job most of the time. It's definitely not a boring job and comes with A LOT of funny stories. Sometimes it surprises me the people who come to college. I teach psychology too, which is also pretty fun. You wouldn't like working at the college though, too many "college girls." LOL

Thanks man! It's a pretty cool job most of the time. It's definitely not a boring job and comes with A LOT of funny stories. Sometimes it surprises me the people who come to college. I teach psychology too, which is also pretty fun. You wouldn't like working at the college though, too many "college girls." LOL
You wouldn't like working at the college though, too many "college girls."
LOL, yeah i mean god! who wants to put up with all of that distractions and crap! no thanx!

*wakes up from nightmare* ahhhh what did i just say?!!
:) i couldnt concentrate with 'them'.
I tried taking a psychology class, but i was more interested in mental disability's and the diagnostic statistical manual area's not so much Psychology in general and it's history which wasn't that interesting lol.

I'm the senior buyer for a major industrial painting & shotblasting company here in the UK. I have to organise the hire of all the plant equipment & the purchase of the paint & materials for all our work over the UK.

That's awesome man...I don't have the Kahunas to go skydiving, but me and the ole lady did do indoor skydiving in vegas....we're real thrill seekers lmao

My family has 3 businesses....We own a tow truck company, a car dealership and an Oil Field company in Texas and New Mexico as well. I don't do anything with the Oil Field, but I run the car dealership (buying/selling/financing) and I run the tow truck occassionally. but not often.

What kind of car dealership?

I'm the senior buyer for a major industrial painting & shotblasting company here in the UK. I have to organise the hire of all the plant equipment & the purchase of the paint & materials for all our work over the UK.

Ahhh, I'm so jealous. I'd love to shop for a living ;0) haha

Latest Posts

Back