• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Is Your Job.........

Sounds like I'm the only one with a "dirty" job to list so far..... I work full time in a slaughter house!

If you can get past the 4:00am starts, the stench of 600+ dead cows per day, the blood and the guts and the severed heads that still have muscle fibers twitching several minutes after they've been killed.... then it's actually not as bad as it sounds! As weird as it may seem, I actually LOVE working there!

We are a multi billion dollar beef exporting company here in Australia and we ship massive amounts of product to the U.S (as well as the rest of the world) so chances are you may have eaten our beef!

Sounds like I'm the only one with a "dirty" job to list so far..... I work full time in a slaughter house!

If you can get past the 4:00am starts, the stench of 600+ dead cows per day, the blood and the guts and the severed heads that still have muscle fibers twitching several minutes after they've been killed.... then it's actually not as bad as it sounds! As weird as it may seem, I actually LOVE working there!

We are a multi billion dollar beef exporting company here in Australia and we ship massive amounts of product to the U.S (as well as the rest of the world) so chances are you may have eaten our beef!

Holy cow!

Holy cow!

lol bad fishy! It's funny you use the pun "holy cow" because in actual fact, our beef is halal certified. There's a lot involved, but basically all the beef is blessed by a Muslim before its slaughtered so that we can sell to the Islamic population (which is HUGE) so it really is "holy cow" lol

Im currently job hunting. Did 1.5yrs of a 4 degree and decided it wasnt what I wanted to do, and with that decision I was forced to leave where I was working. I was studying education and working as a student teacher.

So as of now all my O purchases are on hold until I find some work!

It really sucks for me logging on here each day and seeing all the 2012 purchases! What keeps me going is that I know soon I will be able to fund new pieces and I cannot wait for my 1st pair of 2012!!

I feel your pain Peeza, I really do!! Made an agreement with my fiancé that I wouldn't buy any more O's without discussing finances with her first, so now I can't just pop on here or eBay and buy up anything and everything lol. Seen so many nice pairs already that I've wanted to jump on but can't!!

I also did some time studying a degree in Education, did two years. Would have finished but at the time I was living with my ex and we broke up so I moved back to where I came from and ended up at the slaughter house. Didn't like the whole change at the time, but I'm happy with my life now and where I've ended up! I'm sure the same will happen to you! Good luck with the job hunting!!

thought you're in the Army LOL! Good for you pare! I am starting to hate the A...bunch of knuckleheads to be honest...i might transfer to the USAF soon..hehe

Haha no I deployed with SOTF-N though to Tikrit, Iraq. Only AF guy with a bunch of Army Spec Ops...quite a unique experience lol. Are you Army?

Back