• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Is Your Job.........

I assemble/disassemble and operate this kind of shizzle worldwide;

DSC_0020_zpsfgfglsb2.jpg

I'm not afraid of any kind of work. ;)

Unless it's brain surgery. Not sure if I should try that line of work. :rofl:
Hehehe, same here, my favorite and most used tool is a 5 pound sledge. Luckily on newer machines they put hydraulic operated pins which you drive in with a special tool and a hydraulic powerpack, but there a practically no light jobs in building big crawlers.. wire ropes mostly 32mm and up, and lightest parts are about 5 tons, up to 80 or so..

And then if you assembled the f*****r, you get to the rigging which can be a real pain in the butt. This particular job will include a special built spreader with a Net. weight of somewhere in the range of 185 - 195 (metric) ton, and that is excluded 15 ton of slings and shackles, ánd the load itself.

I work for a fairly large Network Hardware/Security company. I manage a team of 3 guys who work on the installation process of our cloud based CASB offering.

but I wanted to be..... a lumber jack! Leaping from tree to tree!... Not really. I'm afraid of heights.

Latest Posts

Back