1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. theafroman

theafroman Oakley Beginner

Hi everyone, i just want to see what you guys think of Oakley's customer service, personally i have a hard time with it, I a while i tried to contact them and they said they that i will receive a reply in a few days but they never replied. Rating Oakley's customer care 1-5 i would say 2. What about you?

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. pistolpetefan23

pistolpetefan23 Oakley Expert Premium Member

5+. I always call in. It's by far the best customer service I've gotten from any company. A couple times they've sent me earsocks for free. I also called in a couple years ago to try to buy a Blender that was heavily discounted on the Vault but their site kept showing out of stock. They were able to get me not one, but two and provided free shipping. Awesome, awesome customer service every interaction I've had.

theafroman likes this.
  3. Rustpot

Rustpot M Frame Lover Premium Member

I've found that there is sometimes mistakes or inconveniences that occur but more often than not they'll make it right.

If you call up wanting your discontinued glasses fixed under warranty you might come away feeling disappointed that they only offered you a discount on a new pair. If you call up trying to buy a small part they might make your day and offer free product or services.

It's really what you're trying to do, who you get, your attitude, and what you go in expecting.

4. Ventruck

Ventruck Oakley Expert

What did you ask them? I've always gotten along very well. Adjusting/clarifying orders, obtaining small parts that weren't released. At worst when I've inquired about presumable one-offs they just kindly said there's no official announcement regarding upcoming items.

5. QLR1

QLR1 DARK SIDE, embraced!

The couple of times I've called them, the service had been phenomenal. I had them change my OCP order when it was taking too long to process. And back in November, they refunded half the price of the Eyeshade when the first price drop occured.

6. cobaltblue92

cobaltblue92 Oakley Beginner

I had an issue a couple months back with a just battery replacement on a watch. I had to send the watch back due to the movement being damaged in shipping. They took care of the the repair free of charge and even issued me a 30% coupon for the inconvenience. They took care of me.

7. theafroman

theafroman Oakley Beginner

The free earsocks those are the best! I will move up my vote to 4! :p

8. TheWannaBe

TheWannaBe The O-Warrior Premium Member

I called up looking for XS rubbers and ended up getting a new pair of juliet rubbers sent to me for free. Amazing service. I rated 4 though because there is always room for improvement! But I love the service group!

9. Ex_Oakley_employee

Ex_Oakley_employee Oakley Beginner

IMO it's excellent and has always been a main focus of the company. Despite the LUX merger, it's something the O Brand are happy to maintain and LUX are happy for them to do so. If you consider all the brands under one umbrella now, there is no comparison to how the Oakley branch takes care of it's customers in comparison, for example, to the Ray Ban branch of the company.

Having said that, I am mainly talking about North America and Europe here. There are places in the world where the customer service is lacking, to say the least. But where Oakley really target the market, IMO in the range of sporting goods they deal in, they won't be matched.

pistolpetefan23 likes this.
  10. thisguy

thisguy Oakley Expert

I have always had great experiences with Oakley Customer Service.