• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What is your opinion on Oakley Customer Service?

What is your rating for Oakley's Customer Service?

• 5 (Best)

Votes: 7 36.8%

Votes: 7 36.8%

Votes: 2 10.5%

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • 1 (Worst)

Votes: 2 10.5%

• Total voters

theafroman

Oakley Beginner
Hi everyone, i just want to see what you guys think of Oakley's customer service, personally i have a hard time with it, I a while i tried to contact them and they said they that i will receive a reply in a few days but they never replied. Rating Oakley's customer care 1-5 i would say 2. What about you?

5+. I always call in. It's by far the best customer service I've gotten from any company. A couple times they've sent me earsocks for free. I also called in a couple years ago to try to buy a Blender that was heavily discounted on the Vault but their site kept showing out of stock. They were able to get me not one, but two and provided free shipping. Awesome, awesome customer service every interaction I've had.

I've found that there is sometimes mistakes or inconveniences that occur but more often than not they'll make it right.

If you call up wanting your discontinued glasses fixed under warranty you might come away feeling disappointed that they only offered you a discount on a new pair. If you call up trying to buy a small part they might make your day and offer free product or services.

It's really what you're trying to do, who you get, your attitude, and what you go in expecting.

What did you ask them? I've always gotten along very well. Adjusting/clarifying orders, obtaining small parts that weren't released. At worst when I've inquired about presumable one-offs they just kindly said there's no official announcement regarding upcoming items.

The couple of times I've called them, the service had been phenomenal. I had them change my OCP order when it was taking too long to process. And back in November, they refunded half the price of the Eyeshade when the first price drop occured.

I had an issue a couple months back with a just battery replacement on a watch. I had to send the watch back due to the movement being damaged in shipping. They took care of the the repair free of charge and even issued me a 30% coupon for the inconvenience. They took care of me.

5+. I always call in. It's by far the best customer service I've gotten from any company. A couple times they've sent me earsocks for free. I also called in a couple years ago to try to buy a Blender that was heavily discounted on the Vault but their site kept showing out of stock. They were able to get me not one, but two and provided free shipping. Awesome, awesome customer service every interaction I've had.

The free earsocks those are the best! I will move up my vote to 4! :p

I called up looking for XS rubbers and ended up getting a new pair of juliet rubbers sent to me for free. Amazing service. I rated 4 though because there is always room for improvement! But I love the service group!

IMO it's excellent and has always been a main focus of the company. Despite the LUX merger, it's something the O Brand are happy to maintain and LUX are happy for them to do so. If you consider all the brands under one umbrella now, there is no comparison to how the Oakley branch takes care of it's customers in comparison, for example, to the Ray Ban branch of the company.

Having said that, I am mainly talking about North America and Europe here. There are places in the world where the customer service is lacking, to say the least. But where Oakley really target the market, IMO in the range of sporting goods they deal in, they won't be matched.

Back