• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What is your opinion on Oakley Customer Service?

What is your rating for Oakley's Customer Service?

• 5 (Best)

Votes: 7 36.8%

Votes: 7 36.8%

Votes: 2 10.5%

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • 1 (Worst)

Votes: 2 10.5%

• Total voters
They've been good in the past. I had a pair of lenses peeling on a pair and they recognized the issue and provided a credit towards a new pair. I have yet to have an experience that has blown me out of the water, but those are rare, and I haven't talked that much with them.

depends on store or who answers phone. Not as consistent as pre- Lux for me but still pretty good

Europe customer service are you there or are you dead ?

I have not gotten a reply on a email i sent them 8 days ago.......of course i have resent it........it´s pretty important as well, it´s about a return they have had for about a month, without refunding me.......wtf is going on !
tried calling them as well......"this number is available on a mobile phone" a recording tells me. WTF ?
Sure, everybody still have landlines in the house right !

:mad:

Europe customer service are you there or are you dead ?

tried calling them as well......"this number is available on a mobile phone" a recording tells me. WTF ?
Sure, everybody still have landlines in the house right !

I can´t edit, so i have to quote myself......the recording says of course: ."this number can not be reached on a mobile phone"

:rolleyes::mad::( If i was American i guess i would call them Retarded, but since i am not, guess i will settle with calling them mother****ers !
;)

A year and a half ago I would give them 5 stars.
Concurred.

But now, I would not give them 5 stars because they are making it that much harder to reach a human. They put some crappy phone tree in place and if you press the wrong option, you are sent to an automated recording and then you are disconnected.

E-mail is meh, hit or miss. You have to follow up if you don't hear from them within the specified time period.

Sent from Q's Note5

Last edited:
Hit and miss. In the old days a perfect 5 (I could pop in and they would fix almost anything fast and free). Now it depends on who answers your e-mail (I rarely phone) and responses vary from 2-5 (they have been slow lately)

They like to throw 20% off frames out there to fix it the issue. Maybe years ago when oakley didn't offer discounts that would be an awesome offer. But now there is various F&F through out the year, so their gesture means nothing anymore. NOTHING!

The CS back in the day was top notch! You could call and, depending on who you talk to, be hooked up with anything you want. The only problem with calling is the time zone difference in the US. Email was better than it is now, but still took a couple days to receive a reply. I have not noticed before but now they have a live chat feature on their website. I used it today and it worked pretty well.

Back