• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Kind Of Case Ist This...?

Oh, sweet…! :)

Although the prices in the UK might be even higher than here in Germany…!? Pretty much everything is way more expensive over there…
But I'm sure you'll have a fun time anyway…! :)

As I said, I will be in Berlin for a few days so I'll definitely check out the official Oakley Store there and maybe even buy something there, if I can -- we'll see…

As for buying glasses online, I still have to compare the various frames (and lenses) and actually try them out in person until I know which ones actually fit me well, so that's not an option for me yet…

Just curious, where in Germany are you located…? Does Bav stand for Bavaria…? So I guess we're neighbors then…!? ;)
(I apologize in advance if that question is too personal, feel free to ignore it)

Oh, and one last thing: I was trying to post in the European Oakley Forum Thread but it says "You have insufficient privileges to reply here." -- what's up with that…? :( Thanks…!

- MILE

You are right, UK prices are higher than in Germany.
Since I have family (sister) over there, we will have a "shopping-x-mas-gimme-more-beer" like every other year.
I will start my annual ebay.co.uk hunt mid of October and my UK storage workers lay the packages under the x-mas tree for me.

I'm in Nuremberg and of course, Bav stands for Bavaria. Home of the Gingerbread.

I think you should have the privileges to join us in in EON thread. Correct me if I'm wrong, but as far as I know you must be a member for 14 days until you can see the exchange section and you must have a minimum (15?) of posted messages.

You are right, UK prices are higher than in Germany.
Since I have family (sister) over there, we will have a "shopping-x-mas-gimme-more-beer" like every other year.

Well, staying with relatives and not having to pay for overpriced accommodation should leave a few £ for a shopping spree…!? :D

I'm in Nuremberg and of course, Bav stands for Bavaria. Home of the Gingerbread.

Not too far away then, nice -- I'll be waving from the car when I pass by on my way to Berlin tomorrow…! ;)

I think you should have the privileges to join us in in EON thread. Correct me if I'm wrong, but as far as I know you must be a member for 14 days until you can see the exchange section and you must have a minimum (15?) of posted messages.

Ah, okay…I've only been on here for around ten days or so, that might be it then…!? I'll just try again next week when I get back, thanks…!

- MILE

Just wanted to let you know that I managed to find some time and visit the Oakley Store in Berlin and it was a very pleasant experience…! :)

It was smaller than expected but they had basically all the current glasses in stock, a bunch of other stuff like apparel, bags, accessories etc. and the staff was very friendly and helpful -- definitely worth checking out if you ever make it to Berlin…!

- MILE

P.S. As for the European Oakley Forum Thread -- it still says "You have insufficient privileges to reply here" and everyone is shown as "Anonymous"…! :(
I guess I'll have to ask one of the admins what the conditions are…

Back