• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Kind Of M-frame Is It?

El_Padre

Oakley Beginner
Poland / UK
What SKU number have those glasses?

In what shape are lenses? Whether black is hybrid s and clear is sweep?

zdj1190cie1_zps29c24477.jpg

zdj1190cie2_zpsb677e56f.jpg

zdj1190cie3_zps5e85fcff.jpg

zdj1190cie4_zps114cc28c.jpg

:)

Id agree with M-frame pro, but it looks to me like the top lens (black iridium) is a Hybrid S and the bottom lens (clear) is a Sweep.

@GRFMotorsports - Clear isnt big enough to be a Heater

Thanks, @OakleyFrankFMJ . FuelCell1989 is correct. The top lens is a Hybrid S black iridium. The bottom lens is a Sweep clear.

If I'm seeing the frame right, it's a Pro M Frame in Metallic Sand color. These were sold with Gold Iridium lenses, and in one case a black iridium. They had brown icons and brown (rootbeer or barrel) rubber. The pictures look off enough that these might be a pearl or silver frame, but the lens isn't consistent for either of those. Metallic Sand is, in my opinion, a poor name as they weren't a bright color with a bold metallic flake. Most of the pairs I've seen are very light brown/tan with a slightly darker, very small brown flake to them.

If the lenses are original, the Metallic Sand/Hybrid S black iridium is a 09-652 SKU. But as GRF said, it means about nothing with sports frames as they rarely have any collectibility outside signature pairs.

All of your stuff is pretty well worn, as well. The iridium is worn off the top lens, probably due to dirt and grit at the frame interface. Which means these are well used and not really cared for. And dirty. And worth maybe $40 TOPS for the frame alone.

As said, if the lenses and rubber are swapped since purchasing there's a multitude of colors and SKUs this frame could belong to. Pearl or white would be my next guess if sand wasn't right. The more I look at them the more I'm thinking those over sand, but sand is the only one consistent with either lens.

Wow! :shock:

Rustpot You are the best! :)

This is a pic in better res and daylight:

1_zpsb4726140.jpg

1_zpsd07f17b8.jpg

I think frame is metallic / pearl, icons are gray and ear socks are grey too :)

Last edited: