• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

what kind of phone do you have?

I'm due for a new phone just because I'm bored with my current one. I'll probably wait for the G Flex 3 though since the G Flex 2 isn't really an upgrade with the lesser battery life, smaller screen, and thermal throttling. I toyed with the idea of a new nexus phone but I can't give up the knock on feature or the flexyness. Or the self healing.

I heart LG.
I am just bored with my Samsung phone. But I don't know where to go lol. I am pondering jumping over to the dark side and still keeping this phone.

I am just bored with my Samsung phone. But I don't know where to go lol. I am pondering jumping over to the dark side and still keeping this phone.
I've always maintained that iphones are smart phones for dumb people.

If you want an experience that's dictated to you by the manufacturer and is basically a cookie cutter of every phone of that model ever made, by all means buy an iPhone. Playing with launchers isn't a thing in iOS. Changing anything substantial isn't either. Pass.

Lg G3

BB Priv or Nexus 6P will be coming soon...not that I have any need for a new phone but I like the new shiny.
How the hell can you live without Knock On after you've experienced it?

Oh i know, probably the only reason I haven't pulled the trigger yet.

Apparently the Priv has a similar function and I am hoping the rear fingerprint sensor on the 6p might prove to be a solid alternative.

LG has totally won me over. My G2 was so solid until it was a victim of negligent homicide.

If the G4 was more compelling I would have picked that up, it's just that the G3 was so ******* good that for the first time in a very very long time I couldn't find any faults in it that were fixed with the update.

The V10 is an interesting phone, I like the ticker bar.

Latest Posts

Back