• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

what kind of phone do you have?

Oh i know, probably the only reason I haven't pulled the trigger yet.

Apparently the Priv has a similar function and I am hoping the rear fingerprint sensor on the 6p might prove to be a solid alternative.
The fingerprint lock option works if you are holding the phone, but I wake my phone all the time while it's sitting on a table/desk/whatever without picking it up. The rear mounted sensor is useless there.

The fingerprint lock option works if you are holding the phone, but I wake my phone all the time while it's sitting on a table/desk/whatever without picking it up. The rear mounted sensor is useless there.

Definitely. I think the feature is popular/handy enough that you will see G roll it into a future Android version.

LG has totally won me over. My G2 was so solid until it was a victim of negligent homicide.

If the G4 was more compelling I would have picked that up, it's just that the G3 was so ******* good that for the first time in a very very long time I couldn't find any faults in it that were fixed with the update.

The V10 is an interesting phone, I like the ticker bar.
I've gone from a G Pro to a G2 to a GFlex, and the wife has a G3. The G4 isn't enough up an upgrade to justify $600 for hers, and the GFlex 2 with its overheating 810 CPU isn't worth it either atm. Add to that the fact that both phones are so well built and still more than fast enough that you never see lag with even the most demanding apps. I'm holding out for the GFlex 3 when it comes out, though the V10 is pretty interesting too. Still, I love my bendy phone.

I've gone from a G Pro to a G2 to a GFlex, and the wife has a G3. The G4 isn't enough up an upgrade to justify $600 for hers, and the GFlex 2 with its overheating 810 CPU isn't worth it either atm. Add to that the fact that both phones are so well built and still more than fast enough that you never see lag with even the most demanding apps. I'm holding out for the GFlex 3 when it comes out, though the V10 is pretty interesting too. Still, I love my bendy phone.

I have a G3. I wanted a V10 just because I knew I wouldn't come across it so often.

My brother has a G4. Seems like properly tweaked G3, but like you said, not something that makes dropping another $600 worthwhile. As it is, the G3 is still a standout also having minimal bezels with a large screen. Aesthetically it's just awesome that it's borderline just a screen up front. Just seems so proper.

Currently I'm rocking a Oneplus One. Used to carry an iPhone. Now that I've been using Android with this phone for over a year I don't think I can go back... Love all the options for customization and the freedom to basically do anything I want with my phone. Don't get me wrong, I think the iPhone is a wonderful piece of technology, this just suits me better for now.

Latest Posts

Back